Dr. Raymond Delpak completed his undergraduate education at the University of South Florida, graduating magna cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Sciences. After
completing his degree, he pursued his medical education at Barry University, where he graduated as the valedictorian of his class. Dr. Delpak went on to complete his residency training in Houston at West Houston Medical Center.
While in residency, Dr. Delpak’s interests expanded to include post-traumatic reconstruction and sports medicine. He has trained under more than 40 of the leading foot and ankle specialists in the Houston area. His training focused on conservative therapy and reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. In 2019, Dr. Delpak opened a private practice in the Dallas area in order to provide the best care to patients in that area. In his free time, he enjoys gardening, fishing, cooking, and spending time with his friends and family. He is an avid sports fan and loves watching and attending NBA, NFL, and college football games.
Dr. Delpak will begin seeing patients in our office on May 11, 2021 and will be in office on Tuesday and Thursday’s.
- Podiatric School: Barry University School of Medicine, Miami FL
- Internship: West Houston Medical Center, Houston TX
- Residency: West Houston Medical Center Podiatric Medicine and Surgery with Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery, Houston TX
- Fellowship: Mon Valley Foot and Ankle Reconstructive and Trauma Surgery Fellowship, Pittsburgh PA
- Associate of The American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board Qualified In Foot Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board Qualified In Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery